Service Times: Sundays at 8AM & 10AM

Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors

Thurman Hall is the large room with the kitchen in the corner. It served as the original sanctuary when the church was first established in 1957 and is named after a former District Superintendent of the Serria Nevada Conference. The hall can comfortably seat around 100. We gather in this hall after services for social time, and is used for various events, classes, and meetings.The hall is available for special events rental.

Contact: 
Audrey Phelps 775-747-1431